Swissprinters is on home ground wherever printed media such as magazines, brochures and catalogues of the highest quality are produced. But we are equally at home on the interfaces (and borderlines) between the worlds of print and electronic media: in areas such as premedia and publishing house services.
We are part of Switzerland's leading media houses, Ringier and NZZ media group. This gives us outstanding access to media know-how; we are excellently integrated into the Swiss media world, and we are part of a major network.
Our production facility is located in Zofingen.
A comprehensive range of media production services with Swiss precision and quality requires experts in a variety of disciplines. At Swissprinters, longstanding employees with comprehensive production expertise are on hand to implement your project successfully.
People make media. We're ready to turn media into something more.
- Human Resources
At the end of the year, Swissprinters discontinued the gravure process and started operating Switzerland's first 72-page web offset plant in Zofingen.
The newly incorporated Swiss Printers AG commenced operations on 1 January.
Death of Hans Ringier at the age of 97. Michael Ringier became Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ringier Holding AG, and Martin Werfeli became CEO of the Ringier Group.
Opening of the printing and finishing centre in Zofingen.
Death of Paul August Ringier. Hans Ringier, his only son, took over as Chairman of the [...]
We process a natural product: paper. That's why we regard it as our duty to keep any pollution of the environment from our print products to the absolute minimum, and to make a substantial contribution to environmental protection. We take action to protect the climate, and we keep future generations in mind.
- The raw material for the paper we use originates from sustainably managed forests. We print on FSC-certified papers as well as recycled paper. We optimise the transport routes for delivery of our printed products so as to reduce harmful impacts on the environment.
- Waste separation and recycling are second nature to us.
- We are continually cutting back our CO2 emissions, and we offer you the option of climate-neutral web offset printing based on emission-offsetting investments.
- Our company is a member of the voluntary climate protection programme of the Energy Agency of the Swiss Private Sector (EnAW).
- We work with the myclimate performance management system that offers companies support and advice as they move towards sustainable production.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING AT SWISSPRINTERs
At Swissprinters, professional trainers are taking the trainees under their wings. Step by step, they guide you through your workday. They teach you how to properly use the tools and avoid pitfalls. They motivate you and show you how to solve problems. And the training programme is designed to meet the professional requirements.
If you choose Swissprinters for your training, you are sure
- that it is completed according to professional criteria;
- that you are able to work with the latest technologies and cutting-edge programmes;
- that you work where the country’s most important media are produced, such as Schweizer Illustrierte, Glückspost, Bolero, L’Illustré, Beobachter, Tele, etc.